You can always contact us by phone or mail!
Hotel garni Der Marienhof
Waltendorfer Hauptstr 81
Tel: 0043 (0) 316 429842 Fax: -14
mobil: 0043 (0) 664 84 42 368
The Marienhof is located in the east of Graz in the ‘’Waltendorf’’ district. This is located between the Ruckerlberg in the north and the district of Sankt Peter in the south.
From the south, follow the direction "Wien - Graz Ost", coming from the north- direction "Graz Ost".
Coming from the exit "Graz Ost" by car:
- departure "Raaba"
- At the left exit, direction Waltendorf and St. Peter (1st traffic light)
- Follow the street straight ahead (St. Peter Gürtel, St. Peter Hauptstrasse, Plüddemanngasse)
- 4.5 km after the Raaba exit, turn right off the Plüddemanngasse into Waltendorfer Hauptstrasse (the 10th traffic light is counted from the Raaba exit, and about 100 m before the traffic light there is a pedestrian bridge over the Plüddemanngasse.)
- Follow the Waltendorf Hauptstraße for 1 km, the hotel is on the left.
Coming from the train station Graz:
- Bus line 63 to station Waltendorfer Volksschule (one stop before the terminus)
- Change to the bus line 60, two more stations along the Waltendorfer Hauptstraße to the station Sonnenhang
- Go back about 300 m along Waltendorfer Hauptstrasse; The Marienhof is located on the
Alternatively, you can take the tram 3 from the train station to the terminus Schillerplatz and change there to the bus 60 until Sonnenhang. Than you have to walk 5 minutes down to the hotel.
Coming from Graz Thalerhof Airport:
We recommend transport by taxi. Depending on traffic, you will need about 25 to 30 minutes. Ot with the airport bus until Jakominiplatz. Than with the tram 3 until Schillerplatz and change there to the bus 60 until Sonnenhang. Than you have to walk 5 minutes down to the hotel.